Authentic gospel for events in Rennes
High level and professional gospel entertainments
"Rennes: Capital of the french rock"
Rennes is a municipality in western France, capital of the department of Ille-et-Vilaine and the region of Bretagne.
A mild oceanic climate, with a mild winter and a hot summer makes Rennes the host city of festivals and cultural events.
Some top events in the city of Rennes:
- The "Winter Collection" La Route du Rock is a rock festival held in Rennes in late February, early March;
- Drum Rolling Festival, takes place in April;
- Mythos Festival of theater, tale, myth and song. It takes place in April;
- Quartiers d'été: free festival taking place in mid-July in the Parc des Gayeulles: concerts and cultural and civic events;
- Jazz à l'Ouest takes place in November;
- Festival Yaouank: specialized in Breton contemporary music, takes place in November;
- Rock'n Solex, a festival organized by INSA Rennes students, usually taking place in May;
- Les Rencontres Transmusicales, festival of contemporary music. It takes place at the beginning of December;
- Les Rockeurs ont du cœur (The Rockers Have Heart) is a festival that takes place in December.
The cafes, bars, restaurants, public places are always animated by gospel music and other musical styles. The talented artists of Your Gospel Team are always at the forefront of animating various events.
If you live in Rennes or its vicinity and you are looking for a gospel choir to entertainment your events, please, contact Your Gospel Team.
Your Gospel Team, a professional gospel choir, is specialized in the event industry. It is known in this field in France for the high-quality services and performances
In this context of activities, our gospel band organizes, in authentic gospel music style, in the Bretagne region as well as in the other region of France, weddings, concerts, flash mob, birthdays, baptisms, parties for companies, workshops, team building, conventions, campaigns, seminars, conferences and other events.
Therefore, our team has gained the experience, the skill and the expertise essential to plan an event, lead or accompany its organization to completion.